Monday, December 14, 2015

Holiday THANK YOUs.........

I am so blessed to have the support of so many amazing community members that reach out and donate to our Project Back-Pack Program each year!
 
THANK YOU so much from the bottom of my heart!
 
I hope you all have a blessed and beautiful holiday season with those you love!
Love ~ Tami
 
THANK YOU to Carol Rose (old family friend from Trumbull County) for making and donating homemade blankets!
 
 
THANK YOU to the Homestead Development for donating Christmas gifts and gift cards!
 
THANK YOU to the members of Miller, Craddock and the Board of Education Office for donating Christmas gifts to our families.
 
THANK YOU to the Aurora Methodist Church for donating perishable food items.
 
THANK YOU to the Agape' Word and Worship Center for adopting a family this holiday season.
 
THANK YOU to the Aurora Police Department, Walmart and the Aurora City Schools Staff that volunteered and made Shop With A Cop possible once again this year.
 
 

Germ experiment...........

I did an experiment to help show the kids how quickly germs can spread from our hands to other items........and why it is so very important ...