Thank You to Mr. Ali Manav and Family (Kim, Brooke, Paige & Jack Gallucci) for making a generous monetary donation to our families in need this holiday season!
Thank You to Kelly Fry and the Homestead Development for donating their holiday party funds towards purchasing gifts for a family this year!
Thank You to the Aurora United Methodist Church Members for donating perishable food to some of our families that benefit from Project Back-Pack.
Thank You to Mr. George Mohr for making a monetary donation to Project Back-Pack this holiday season!
Thank You to theHarmon Band Members, Boosters and Family Members for donating the non-perishable food items to Project Back-Pack once again this year!
Thank You to Tony Gramm & Family for donating gifts to a family this holiday season!
Thank You to the Agape' Word & Worship Center
Members for adopting a family in need once again this year and making Christmas so much brighter for them!
Thank You to Miriam Conner and the Community Group from Christ
Community Chapel for making a generous monetary donation to Project Back-Pack this holiday season!
Thank You to the family that anonymously donated gift cards to our Project Back-Pack
Without the support and love shown from our community, I wouldn't be able to help or assist all of the families & students that I do each year. THANK YOU a hundred times over for being so generous this holiday season . . . and always!
I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year in 2014~ Tami
Welcome to the Miller and Craddock School Counseling page! If you have questions, please contact me at 330-954-2260 or at tmazzella@aurora-schools.org . - Thank You! - Tami Mazzella, School Counselor
Germ experiment...........
I did an experiment to help show the kids how quickly germs can spread from our hands to other items........and why it is so very important ...
-
I did an experiment to help show the kids how quickly germs can spread from our hands to other items........and why it is so very important ...
-
You should have received a special phone message from Superintendent, Pat Ciccantelli, about the live stream event schedule for Tuesday,...
-
I hope the recording of this book will help as we get ready to go back to school: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NYWwAGczBwgCtcXo8E9aVYPXB...
