Classroom Lesson Time!!!!! Please be sure to ask your Kindergarten and/or 1st Grade student what we are learning together!
Beginning the week of September 16, 2013, I will start spending time in each classroom reviewing and covering such topics as our golden rule, respect, responsibility, listening/following directions, being honest, being kind, tattling vs. telling, bully prevention, etc.
I will be sure to post the links to any videos and the titles of books used during our time together. Our 1st grade students are in for an extra special treat this week, as we will be using our Audience Response Systems ('clickers') to answer questions about what they remember from last year's lessons. The students always LOVE using them; they think they are mini remote controls!! It is a great way for me to collect data with the little ones, while embedding technology in my lessons!
The students may mention that I have a 'helper' with me during our visits . . . I would like to give a warm Aurora Welcome to Miss Alana Sopko, Malone University School Counseling Intern, who will be working with me through December.
I will be starting class lessons in our 2nd grade classrooms in November due to scheduling.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have questions. Thank You for your continued support!
Welcome to the Miller and Craddock School Counseling page! If you have questions, please contact me at 330-954-2260 or at tmazzella@aurora-schools.org . - Thank You! - Tami Mazzella, School Counselor
Germ experiment...........
I did an experiment to help show the kids how quickly germs can spread from our hands to other items........and why it is so very important ...
-
I did an experiment to help show the kids how quickly germs can spread from our hands to other items........and why it is so very important ...
-
You should have received a special phone message from Superintendent, Pat Ciccantelli, about the live stream event schedule for Tuesday,...
-
I hope the recording of this book will help as we get ready to go back to school: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NYWwAGczBwgCtcXo8E9aVYPXB...
